Our Spanish School, a real spanish experience in Spain
- Mester, founded in 1991, is located in the historical city of Salamanca, in the heart of old Spain.
- Our school provides international students the opportunity to feel, enjoy and truly become an active part of a unique style of life, very different than their own; the Spanish lifestyle.
- In Mester, learning does not end at the end of each classroom lecture. We assure you that each of the activities that we organize offers our students the opportunity to see different aspects of Spanish life.
- Our main objective is consistent: not only to educate our students, but also to offer them a true Spanish experience.
- We are dedicated to providing assistance before, during and after our students´ programs. Our staff helps direct students toward choosing the program most appropriate for their individual needs and objectives.
Billing, assistance with obtaining student visas, registration, medical incidences, payment, registration for activities and available to answer any other question or concern.
All of our instructors are licensed in Spanish Language Studies, and they have extensive experience teaching within this field.
Here at Mester, teachers do more than impact their knowledge. With small class sizes and the nature of conversation classes; they truly become friends with their students. (Academic, professional and personal.)
- Our motivation and ample experience have converted us in experts in Spanish language teaching. Our center is accredited by the Cervantes Institute and by completing our programs it is possible to earn university credit.
- We try to provide the most personalized service possible because the enthusiasm and the satisfaction of our students is the best reflection of the spirit of Mester.