Coming to Spain to study Spanish provides students a new and exciting adventure. Our team´s objective is to ensure that our students feel “at home,” through our wide range of accomodation. Our housing staff members are always available to serve as intermediates, to assist with communication between our students and the hosts of their chosen accommodation, whenever necessaryMester guarantees:
- Housing in the center of the city: maximum distance 15 minutes walking, from our Spanish Language school.
- Room availability:From the Sunday before the course starts (at 14:00) to the Saturday after the course ends (at 10:00).
- Possibility to experience different accommodation options: for students staying longer than 4 weeks.
- Flexibility with special requirements, such as vegetarian diets, animal allergies etc.
- General services included: electricity, gas, water and local taxes…
- Possibility to stay in a hotel or guesthouse.
Homestays in Salamanca: The best way to see the Spanish way of life
Staying with a Spanish family is a good complement to the course given it will help you take full advantage of your stay here, give you a chance to get to experience the authentic Spanish lifestyle, get a great insight into the culture, and help you come to dominate Spanish a lot easier. We have known many of the families for years and we can assure you that all have extensive experience providing accommodation for international students.
They have been selected according to their Spanish authenticity and for the amount of personal attention that they can give to our students.
The families may be host to Spanish students during term times (October to June) as well as several international students like you.
We ensure that the number of students is appropriate according to the type of housing and that there is a mix of different nationalities.
This ensures that all communication will be in Spanish which, of course, is the official language within the family.
On arrival you will be given a key so as to not lose any of your independence and you can come and go as you please. You will also be able to receive telephone calls.
You can choose between an individual room or a shared room. There are half-board and full-board options available; half-board is just breakfast and either lunch or dinner and full-board is breakfast, lunch and dinner. Laundry is included in the price quoted but ironing is not.
- The families have ample experience with international students and have collaborated with us for many years.
- The families are made up of father, mother and children or mother and children.
- You will have a key from day one.
- You can receive telephone calls.
- Choice of a shared or an individual room.
- Half-board (breakfast and lunch or dinner) or full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Laundry is included.
Housing prices in Salamanca
Halls of Residence for individuals or groups staying in Spain, Salamanca
During the academic year, the halls of residence are occupied mainly by Spanish students but in the summer months (July, August, and September) they are used almost exclusively by international students. They are spacious rooms with shared bathrooms and communal areas equipped with a television and a video & sound system. Laundry service is also available.
If you’re looking for comfort and quality whlist making friends with people from all over the world, this is the ideal accommodation for you.
- Situated in central places, very close to the school.
- Staffed 24 hours per day.
- Big rooms, independent or shared bathroom, WIFI, communal areas with television, DVD and music equipment.
- Sheets available but not towells.
- Option of individual or double room.
- Accommodation and breakfast, half board (breakfast and lunch or dinner) or full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Possibility of laundry service (not included in the price).
Residence Hall in Salamanca prices
An overview of our accommodation options in Salamanca
Traveling to Spain to study Spanish can seem a complete adventure. In Mester we put special care into ensuring that students feel at home. In each school, a team of professionals is there to satisfy our students’ prerequisites and preferences through precise selection and control of accommodation.
Mester guarantees that you will have:
- Centrally located accommodations that is near to the school and no longer than a 15 minute walk.
- Your room ready from 2:00PM onwards on the Sunday before your first day on the course. You have the room until 10:00PM on the Saturday following your last day. You will need to let us know in advance if you are going to require extra nights.
- The possibility of mixing multiple accommodation typeswhen staying longer than four weeks.
- All special requirements are taken into consideration such as a vegetarian diet, any allergies, etc…
- All bills included in the prices listed.
- The possibility to stay in a hotel or hostel.
If, for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your accommodation we will make changes as soon as possible.
|Type of accommodation||Individual room||Double room||Accommodation and breakfast||Half board *||Full board **||Laundry||Ironing|
|* Breakfast and lunch or dinner|
|** Breakfast, lunch and dinner|
Share an International Student Flat in Salamanca
All student flats are less than a 10-minute walk from our academy. Living with other international students creates a diverse environment and enriches their stay. As oppose to living in a homestay, it’s a possibility that you will not communicate with your flatmates in Spanish.
Our student flats have several bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. It is a shared living space with other international students; although, each resident will have their own key and the option to choose a single or double room.
It is an economic option with few luxuries. Students who choose this form of housing will need to prepare their own meals. There is no television or phone in the flat; however, the majority of flats have the option of adding Internet or Wi-Fi. (please ask about availability).
This type of housing requires students to be responsible for cleaning and respecting their flatmates and neighbours. Therefore the student flat is only offered to those of legal age. There is no curfew or restrictions on coming and going from the flat.
Weekly cleaning of common areas is included (kitchen, bathroom(s), and hallway)Student Flat in Salamanca prices
These are very comfortable studio apartments for either one or two people who wish to enjoy total independence and comfort.
They are situated in the city centre and always very close to the school.
They consist of one or two bedrooms, a private bathroom, a kitchen, a television, public telephones in the corridors and a weekly cleaning service.
There are no facilities for washing clothes.
This type of accommodation is ideal for those who would like to enjoy absolute independence and comfort.
- Very comfortable studio-apartments for one or two people.
- Centrally situated, very close to the schools.
- All have a bedroom, a private bathroom, a kitchen and a television.
- Weekly cleaning service.
Apartment in Salamanca prices